Thursday, June 19, 2008

Web Design & More in Youngstown Ohio & The Mahoning Valley Now available!

This will be my first blog on design & development for my company www.VortexDesign.com. I'm not completely sure what I intend to do with this blog, but I imagine it will encompass ramblings about the state of the design field in the Mahoning Valley, some advice for my valued clients, links to resources and some other errata.

As you may or may not know, Vortex Design was relaunched in May of 2008. It had been dead and gone for around five years but I finally got the domain name up and running again. The domain was being held hostage by a registrar that was once at the top of their field but had descended into strong arming customers into staying with them. Just as a warning, I will give you a hint - their Name should not be Secure :).

Anyway, i'll keep this initial post short. If you just happen to stumble upon this blog outside of my site, make sure to visit www.VortexDesign.com for web design, development, graphic design, SEO, photograph restoration, virtual assistant services and more.

Thanks for stopping by,
Tabitha

No comments: